Hello, Ubitquity Community!
Our Community Round on Wefunder is officially live! Whether you’ve joined in or not, if you’re reading this — we want to thank you. We haven’t forgotten how you’ve supported us, and we are eternally grateful.
If you haven’t had the chance to check out our campaign yet, make our day and visit our campaign page here: https://wefunder.com/ubitquity.
UBITQUITY decided to raise on Wefunder not only to accelerate our growth, but also to share the upside of our success with the people who know us best — our family, friends, and customers like you.
If you’ve made an investment in our round, or if you’re looking for additional ways to support our success, here are four ways you can help:
1. Give me feedback on the raise. Let me know how our campaign page could be clearer or more compelling to potential investors. Feel free to share ideas you may have on how I can continue to spread the word about our Community Round!
2. Share our raise on social media. Here’s an example post that you could share:
“I am super excited that Nathan Wosnack, Founder & CEO of Ubitquity is running an investment Community Round on Wefunder. Wefunder lets anyone invest in companies they believe in — and hopefully earn a return by participating in their growth. Ubitquity is harnessing the power of their community in a big way and I’m so here for it — this is how founders like Nathan should be building companies. Check out their Community Round here: https://wefunder.com/ubitquity.
3. Follow our raise. Click the ‘Watch for Updates’ button right beneath ‘Invest’ on my Wefunder page. (This subscribes you to email updates on the raise, and helps build my momentum on the Wefunder site).
4. Connect me to 1 or 2 people. Especially anyone you think might be interested in investing a larger amount (e.g. $5,000 or more), or who is well-connected in the real estate / PropTech space.
Thanks so much — we all appreciate it!
Nathan Wosnack | Founder & CEO, UBITQUITY, LLC.
*Our raise is currently in “testing the waters” mode while we finalize our paperwork and SEC filings, so you’ll only be making a reservation — not actually investing yet. Once we file everything in the coming weeks, you’ll be able to confirm your investment.
**Some necessary “testing the waters” disclosures:
1. No money or other consideration is being solicited. If sent, it will not be accepted.
2. No offer to buy securities will be accepted and no part of the purchase price will be received until a Form C is filed and only through Wefunder’s platform.
3. Any indication of interest involves no obligation or commitment of any kind.