Ubitquity, the innovative leader in the enterprise blockchain space for real estate, title, and escrow space launches its end of year webinar speakers’ schedule
Wilmington, Delaware, USA — December 29, 2021 — Ubitquity LLC, the Leading Enterprise Blockchain Company for Real Estate, Title, and Escrow, is pleased to announce that, in collaboration with CrowdCast, is launching its third of many free global webinars today.
Each quarter, the several hour-long sessions will focus on different industry use cases for blockchain technology, with the general theme being in the title and real estate. The webinars will feature expert guest speakers with the goal of providing enterprise businesses with the knowledge they need to adapt to the paradigm shift created by blockchain technology, NFTs, DeFi, and web3.
The third and final event for 2021, “UBITQUITY Q4 2021 Webinar: End of Year Celebration” will take place on Wednesday, December 29th from 7:00 PM EST until 10:00 pm EST.
The official speaking schedule (alphabetical):
- Andrew Zankel, President, Core Title Services LLC
- Carson Harris, Owner, MillenniOwn Ventures [Tangential Capital Consultancy]
- Dan O’Connell, cryptocurrency investor, CTO & Founder of ProtonVerse Inc.
- Darcy Van Orden, CRO, UBITQUITY, LLC
- Gerard Dache, Founder & Executive Director, Government Blockchain Association
- Joy Case, Founder, Principal Partner, Lava Trust
- Justyna Osowska, Founder, Women in Blockchain Canada
- Laura Pamatian, Owner, HeightZero Real Estate & Consulting, LLC
- Nathan Wosnack, Founder & CEO, UBITQUITY LLC
- Suzy Truax, COO, The Crypto Realty Group
Each webinar will be available on-demand at: Ubitquity.net and archived for future viewing.
Please note: the views expressed in this webinar are not necessarily those of Ubitquity.
Download the official speakers’ schedule.
Speakers may be subject to change without notice.
We appreciate you participating and may you have a Happy New Year!
About Ubitquity, LLC
UBITQUITY, the leading blockchain-secured platform for real estate and title recordkeeping, offers a simple user experience for securely recording and tracking property deeds and land records. The company is partnered with academia, municipalities, as well as estate title and escrow companies. Version 1.1 release of the platform is now available on their website: www.ubitquity.io.
Tatjana O’Brien, VP of Marketing
tel: +1 (724) BITCØIN [248–2046]
toll: +1 (833) 64-BLOCK